- Act as an intermediary between a lender and a borrower who needs a mortgage loan. Originate loans with various lending institutions to find the best deal for a homebuyer.
- Evaluate pay stubs, credit history, tax information and bank statements for financial status as well as gather their credit information.
- Work to ensure compliance with banking and or finance laws in the jurisdiction of the consumer.
- Follow through with lender and client during approval process.
- Explain the legal aspects of the loan to the borrower as well as the payment terms and clauses to them. Define repayment terms to consumer and educate them on default consequences
- Licensed under FICOM, RECA or FSCO as a Sub Mortgage Broker/Mortgage Agent or in the process of becoming licensed.
- Strong Prospecting Ability: Must be able to develop your own sources of mortgage referrals from a variety of sources.
- Balance sales goals with the requirement to operate legally and ethically.
- Provide effective customer service and value-added advice by offering mortgage solutions to prospects according to customer needs and choice.
- Ability to work independently and from your own space.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT FANSON
- Competitive commission and excellent earning potential– earn higher income than traditional mortgage brokers
- Access to a large network of lenders, over 230 Class A, B and private lenders. Ongoing one-on-one training provided by brokerage manager and compliance officer;
- Group insurance plan available;
- Working with a collaborative and knowledgeable team in partnership with Dominion Lending Centres as Asian Market Division; Training tools and development opportunities powered by Dominion Lending Centres
Apply for this position