We are looking for a Marketing Manager to spearhead marketing initiatives in our Sneaker and Streetwear verticals. The right person is passionate and knowledgeable about Sneakers and Streetwear, their consumers and the media landscape. You should be a self-starter who loves working alongside cross-functional teams to develop consumer-focused initiatives that help drive awareness and transactions on the StockX platform. You will be responsible for understanding consumer needs/motivations, identifying market opportunities through research and analytics, driving measurable results. The ideal person has an analytical mind-set, excellent marketing intuition, and thrives on crafting and executing compelling marketing programs.
- Create, develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that will raise awareness, and drive customer acquisition and retention. To include influencer marketing, media partnerships, paid social, PR, events, sponsorship, content, on-platform promotions and market research
- Evolve marketing communications tailoring core product positioning and messaging, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors
- Oversee creative asset development and media planning
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including Product, Content, PR, Design, Digital Marketing, Retention, Engineering stakeholders and more) to deliver first-class product marketing programs
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader StockX ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Help create content to help position StockX as a thought leader, including content development, reports, infographics, email campaigns, blogs, etc. analyze and measure the performance to maximize reach and effectiveness.
- Manage multiple agency relationships
- Maintain insights into the competitive landscape
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years professional experience in marketing in a corporate or start-up environment
- Previous experience of marketing an e-commerce platform is a plus
- Experience problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mind-set, creating recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Project management skills, with experience developing and executing marketing strategy.
- Strong knowledge of the luxury handbag and watch landscapes including brands, collections, products, competitive landscape, media players, influencers, events.
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out large-scale marketing campaigns
- Experience of developing international marketing programs is an advantage
Apply for this position